Where did the summer go? This one felt busier than most, but I suppose everyone who comes off a hectic season filled with growth and excitement says that.
I could wax poetic on FischTank’s PR, marketing and digital offerings, blah blah blah, but instead I’ll share a few updates about our team and observations about the industries we work in.
We welcomed Michael Canova, an Account Executive, in June. A graduate of Kean University a few years ago, Mike has previously handled media relations as an in-house practitioner, giving him a unique perspective in working with clients. Mike is an avid sports and music fan, and even though he doesn’t root for Philly teams across the board, I think we’ll keep him.
We also added Glo Lindenmuth as Account Director earlier this month. Glo brings a wealth of expertise in media relations and marketing, especially with respect to emerging technologies, a significant practice area for our firm. Perhaps most importantly – Glo is an animal lover which enabled her to fit seamlessly into the office and improve our standing as the #1 Pet Loving PR Firm in the world, according to the Wall Street Journal and Good Morning America.
As the amount of fish in our tank grow, so do our clients. We are paid to get the job done, but our equally creative and inspiring clients are what motivate us to go above and beyond to achieve their marketing and public relations objectives. What’s been exciting?
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) category continues to grow at a rampant pace, as companies are seeking new and innovative ways to connect buildings, people and ideas.
- The job market and evolution of technology companies are driving change in real estate markets around the country, leading builders, developers and investors to eye innovation in commercial and residential real estate…
- …proptech, proptech everywhere. Real estate technology continues to spur the aforementioned innovation, and we’ve been privileged to work on client products and services that are making properties smarter and more efficient in every way.
- So much of what I just touched on is centered around a subject that’s more than a practice area, but a passion at FischTank. Energy efficiency, renewable energy, connectivity, and exciting products and services lead the optimist in me to believe they’ll one day change the world. Politics aside, climate change is happening and needs to be addressed. Admitting that to ourselves is critical, and the adoption of clean technologies and more sustainable business practices, is and has always been prominent client subject matter at FischTank.
- You don’t need me to tell you the healthcare sector is changing. Progressive products and ideas designed to benefit the patient and consumer continue to emerge, despite uncertainties around healthcare policies. We are fortunate to provide healthcare PR support for a number of companies that welcome this change.
- We are also experiencing exciting changes in terms of corporate leadership and structure. At no time in my career has diversity, opportunity and culture been such a popular topic and goal for companies in the U.S. While this represents growth and progress, we’re not there yet. Not even close. We are excited that many of our clients are at the forefront of this corporate cultural shift, and we hope they remain outspoken in their desire for a more balanced and transparent business world.
Every day our clients bring us exciting subject matter, growth and stories, and it’s our job to use media relations, email marketing, social media and content writing to achieve their goals. A public relations and marketing firm is only as good as its people and the companies it works with, and we look forward to coming to work every day for these reasons.
We are four months shy of 2020, but as the Greatest of all time once said, “Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
See you in September!