FischTank PR is hiring at multiple levels, but specifically looking for a professional at the Account Director or more senior levels
Overview. As FischTank grows, we are in need of a strong professional capable of managing multiple accounts and team members. This individual must be able to manage accounts autonomously, give direction, keep their account teams organized and focused, and really the ultimately goal – shoulder the account management burden.
- Must have experience within two of three sectors: biotech/healthcare, financial services or B2B technology
- Minimum 6+ years PR agency experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Cision, and Google Docs
- Deep media relations and account management experience
- Works well in an open, team environment
- Strong focus but ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Not a Dallas Cowboys fan
- Leadership qualities are paramount. This candidate must be a strong, positive presence in the office but also capable of setting the tone and ensuring continued career development of their more junior colleagues.
- Reports to President and CEO (FT principals)
- Ability to ultimately run 8+ accounts (start with approximately four)
- Oversee account structure including but not limited to reporting, content management, social media strategy (where applicable), PR strategy, client communications, and media outreach…
- …Media outreach strategy and execution. FischTank is a growing firm but is still boutique, and everyone has media relationships they must leverage, and campaigns they must conduct outreach for.
- Supervise account management personnel, generally one to three additional team members of varying levels. For example, an average account team may have one individual serve as the day-to-day while the other in more of an administrative role. Any supervised personnel need to be held accountable for deadlines, content, media outreach, timeliness and attendance for phone calls and meetings.
- Exhibit strong client management skills, including email correspondence, weekly/bi-monthly calls with clients, agenda preparation, in-person meetings and media event staffing, and most importantly – transparent dialogue when things may not be optimal or going smoothly.
- Competitive salaries
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare
- Seasonal and discretionary bonuses
- A work from home policy (c’mon, who doesn’t have one?)
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Multiple Philadelphia sports fans
- We don’t like buzzwords, either
- No meetings for the sake of having meetings
- Frequent office lunches and happy hours (yes, even virtual)
- Dogs are in our office (when it was open) from time to time
- Pro-bono nonprofit clients and other philanthropic efforts
- Career development resources
Read about FischTank PR on Glassdoor
FischTank PR is hiring and we hope you or someone you know will consider a role. For questions or to apply, please email email@example.com